- A white paper has been published by the True Health Initiative attempting to set some things straight vis a vis Ancel Keys and his Seven Countries Study
- Such discussions will always involve the erroneous conflation of that 1970s study and Keys' 1953 "Six Countries Plot"
- ANCEL KEYS DID NOT CHERRY PICK. In 1953, it was "possible to get fully comparable dietary and vital statistics data from 6 countries" from 1948-9.
- Yerushalmy originally put forth data from 12 and then 22 countries. These data were from different sources and for different classifications of disease vs. that used by Keys.
- NEITHER set of data used by Y&H even existed in 1953, so it could not have even been available to Keys.
- Zoe Harcombe is a terrible researcher at best. Some institutions will give a PhD to pretty much anyone these days.